St Clair Shores MI's Leading Family Lawyer
Call an experienced family law attorney at Hubbs Law Group if you are filing for divorce, dealing with child support, child custody, or other family law issues in St Clair Shores MI. A separation or divorce can be devastating for the whole family. Along with the emotional roller coaster, you will also need to consider financial matters when deciding the future for yourself and your children.
Attorney Andy Hubbs is here to help. Thoughtful consideration devoted to your best interests is paramount to effective legal representation. You need a confident advisor who will guide you through this process, and who will be available to provide answers to your questions and to address your concerns. At Hubbs Law Group, PLC, we understand how important it is for our clients to feel that they are being protected. You can count on Andy to represent your interests with compassion and consideration.
Memberships and Organizations:
- State Bar of Michigan -- Character & Fitness Committee
- U.S. District Court for Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for Northern District of Illinois --
- U.S. District Court for Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Sixth Circuit
- Chicago Bar Association
- Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Michigan Association for Justice
- MSU Alumni Association
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Oakland County Circuit Court Case Evaluator
- Oakland County District Court Case Evaluator
- Oakland County Approved Civil Mediator
- Macomb County Bar Association
St Clair Shores MI's Trusted Choice for Divorce Representation and Family Law Counsel
A breakdown in a relationship can be a very difficult experience. There are many moving parts during this emotional roller coaster. When you meet with Andy Hubbs, you will immediately be struck by his empathy and by his thoroughness. At Hubbs Law Group, we want to know your goals, and we will work to achieve them as soon as possible in order to place harmony and balance back in your life.
Because each family is unique, we look for unique and case specific solutions rather than applying a one size fits all approach. Whether it is an amicable situation that simply requires an experienced family law attorney to make the process smooth, or a high tension situation that requires a much more aggressive approach, we can figure out which path is best for you and pursue that path as if you are our own family.
Our goal is for the process to be as smooth and understandable as possible and to protect you, your family, your interests, and your future. Whether it is a difficult financial issue or an emotional custody issue, we have the skills to handle every type of situation including:
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Contempt Proceedings
- Marital Asset Division
- Legal Separation
- Modification of court orders
- Name Changes
- Parental Relocations
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements
- Property Division
- Shared Parenting
Hear from our other clients:
"Mr. Hubbs has done a wonderful job representing my family and I in our case. He has been consistent and is great with communicating his findings. He knows the law and has been very resourceful. I would highly recommend him to anyone."
We provide efficient, compassionate and cost-effective solutions for our clients. For all your family law or divorce needs, contact the Hubbs Law Group today.