ANDREW HUBBS ATTORNEY PROFILE
Andy was born in the Chicago suburb of St. Charles, Illinois, but grew up in Troy, located in Oakland County Michigan. When he was a young kid, he would sometimes attend law school classes with his mother at Wayne State University. Curious about his mother’s studies, he soon became fascinated with the law. After earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Economy from James Madison College at Michigan State University, Andy worked in sales for an automotive supplier. From there, he attended and graduated from Michigan State University College of Law. While in law school, he interned at the circuit court and federal court; he worked for a small law firm; and served as vice president of his graduating class. He met his wife, Colleen, in law school and the two of them moved to Chicago right after graduation. Longing to return to Michigan, they moved back to Metro Detroit.
For the past 12 years, Andy has taken his many experiences representing individuals and businesses to building a reputation as a knowledgeable and experienced attorney. He is well-respected by his opponents and the judges he appears before on a daily basis. Andy is known for his advocacy and persuasiveness. Most of all, Andy is hardworking and driven. He prides himself on his ability to comfort his clients and to be accessible. He understands that the fears, anxieties and uncertainties of his clients aren’t limited to typical work hours during the week.
Andy’s goal is to be accessible to his clients and give them the personal attention they deserve, and to give each matter his full attention. Based on his diverse business and legal background and from his passion for the practice of law, he is able to handle services and cases of all sizes - no legal matter is too small or too large. Protecting or defending his client's rights is paramount. In fact, Andy will do everything he can to look out for his client's interests.
Professional Memberships & Organizations
- State Bar of Michigan – Character & Fitness Committee
- U.S. District Court for Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for Northern District of Illinois –
- U.S. District Court for Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Sixth Circuit
- Chicago Bar Association
- Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Michigan Association for Justice
- MSU Alumni Association
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Oakland County Circuit Court Case Evaluator
- Oakland County District Court Case Evaluator
- Oakland County Approved Civil Mediator
- Macomb County Bar Association