Sterling Heights's Highly Rated Criminal Defense Lawyer
If you've been charged with a crime or arrested for DUI in the Sterling Heights area, call an experienced criminal defense attorney at Hubbs Law Group, PLC today. Since 2004, Andy Hubbs has successfully represented clients throughout Metro Detroit and Southeast Michigan in a wide variety of criminal cases, including drunk driving. He has handled cases of all sizes, and for people from all walks of life. As your advocate, you can count on him to be there when you need him, throughout the duration of your case and beyond.
Mr. Hubbs understands that facing criminal charges can be very stressful and challenging. Whether you are facing minor charges or major felony offenses, like drug charges or DUI, the Hubbs Law Group will fight tirelessly on your behalf for an exceptional outcome. Attorney Andy Hubbs provides the most comprehensive approach to your case by understanding your needs and creating the most effective legal strategy to best serve you. When your freedom is at stake, you deserve the best. Call Hubbs law Group and get your free consultation today.
- Breaking & Entering, Assault and Domestic Violence -- Clinton Township, MI Dismissed
- Domestic Violence -- Royal Oak, MI Dismissed
- Leaving Scene of Property Accident -- Rochester Hills, MI Not Guilty
- Malicious Destruction of Property -- Grand Rapids, MI Not Guilty
- Operating While Intoxicated -- Rochester Hills, MI Dismissed
- Assault with a Firearm -- Warren, MI Dismissed
- Resisting & Obstructing Police Officer -- Midland, MI Dismissed
- Felony Retail Fraud -- Shelby Township, MI Not Guilty
- Domestic Violence -- Rochester Hills, MI Not Guilty
- Driving With Suspended License 2nd Offense -- St. Clair Shores, MI Reduced to civil infraction
- Safe Cracking, Possession of Analogues, Possession of Cocaine -- Clinton Township, MI Dismissed
- Reckless Driving -- Oak Park, MI Dismissed
- Possession of Paraphernalia -- Novi, MI Dismissed
- Felony Unlawful Use of Auto -- Mount Clemens, MI Reduced to Misdemeanor
- Malicious Destruction of Property -- Clarkston, MI Dismissed
- 100% success rate on all driver's license restoration cases
Sterling Heights's Trusted Choice for Drunk Driving Representation & Criminal Defense
When your future is at stake, the team at Hubbs Law Group will do all that is legally possible to fight for your interests in court. For over 12 years, attorney Andy Hubbs has achieved phenomenal results for his clients whether they are facing charges for traffic crimes or major felony offenses. When you need an experienced attorney at your side, you can count on him to be there throughout the duration of your case and beyond.
At Hubbs Law Group, PLC, we understand how important it is for our clients to feel that they are being protected. You can count on Andy Hubbs to represent your interests with compassion and consideration. He has the confidence and experience to provide effective legal representation, from the most routine to the most complex legal matters. Andy's goal is to be accessible to his clients and give them the personal attention they deserve, and to give each matter his full attention.
In an effort to ease his client's concerns, he maintains strong relationships with substance abuse counselors, mental health professionals, bail bondsmen, private investigators and other team members to provide the most comprehensive, creative and thoughtful approaches to a zealous representation and exceptional outcomes.
Hubbs Law Group can help you with:
- Arson Defense
- Assault and Battery Defense
- Auto Theft Defense
- Criminal Felony Defense
- Criminal Misdemeanor Defense
- Criminal Sexual Conduct
- Criminal Trial Practice
- Domestic Violence
- Drinking and Driving Defense
- Driver License Restoration
- Drug Crime Defense
- Expungement (clear record)
- Firearm and Gun Crime Defense
- Home Invasion
- Homicide Offenses
- Implied Consent/Breathalyzer Refusal
- Juvenile Delinquency Defense
- Marijuana Defense Lawyer
- Medical Marijuana
- Minor in Possession of Alcohol
- Probation Violations and Modifications
- Resisting Arrest Defense
- Sex Offender Removal
- Speeding and Traffic Tickets
- Theft Crime Defense
- White Collar Crimes
We've successfully handled many cases like yours in the past:
"I'm in my early twenties and went through a case involving a DUI. I cannot being to explain how helpful and calming it was to have such a knowledgeable person assist me through all of it. I researched and financed this myself. It was hard, but well worth it. Especially when working with someone who's understanding and understands life's difficulties. This is by far one of the best decisions I have made. Andrew went above and beyond his expectations, and continued to do so well after it was over. It funny to say this experience was enjoyable, but because of him, it was. He made everything easy to understand and left no questions unanswered. It was a relief knowing there was nothing to worry about, and he would do his best, which he did."
Posted by Nicholas, a Criminal Defense client
"Top of his Profession! Mr. Andrew Hubbs is a outstanding professional. Mr. Hubbs handled a very high-profile case and was hardworking, informative, and would touch base to let me know what was going on. He truly knows his trade and I would recommend him to anyone that wants a hardworking, devoted professional. Not only would I call him my attorney but a friend too. Keep up the good work Andrew and Thank you again."
Posted by a Criminal Defense client
Don't take a chance with your freedom. Your future depends on experienced and aggressive legal representation - contact us today for a free consultation.